SaaS solution for licensing nursing facility administrators in Texas results in serious improvement for customer experience
Image API partners with Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to enable digital transformation for licensing process
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) partnered with Image API to digitally transform the process for licensing nursing facility administrators. The department wanted to update the paper-based process and needed a solution that would empower self-service for licensing applicants.
Image API implemented a SaaS solution with an online portal for Nursing Facility Administrators to submit, renew, and track applications for licensure. The online solution includes payment processing for application fees, reporting, automated notifications, and print fulfillment for licenses. Image API is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Advanced Technology Partner and the SaaS solution for DADS is hosted on AWS cloud technology, ensuring security and compliance for the data and documentation required during the medical facility administrator licensing process.
The value for DADS? The self-service portal for licensing reduced the burden on the staff at DADS to receive and process paper applications and improved the timeliness in processing applications and renewals. The customer experience is not only faster but overall more convenient with online self-service including payment processing and automated status notifications and tracking.
- Paper-based license processing was outdated and inefficient
- Manual processes were inconvenient for applicants and staff
- Security and compliance concerns
- Implement SaaS solution powered by AWS cloud technology to support online application process including payments and automated status notifications and tracking
- Improved customer experience with online self-service portal
- More timely processing of applications and renewals
- Eliminated security and compliance risk with AWS cloud hosting