Contracts Vehicles in the State of Florida
Information Technology Staff Augmentation Services (80101507-SA-15-01)
The Florida Department of Management Services, Division of State Purchasing procures state contracts for services and commodities that are frequently used by multiple state agencies to make procurement faster and ensure the best value. Image API is a Contractor on the Florida Information Technology (IT) Staff Augmentation Services contract.
Image API serves the State of Florida through the Department of Management Services IT Staff Augmentation Services Contract number 80101507-SA-15-01. The state term contract includes:
- Hourly rates for IT Staff Augmentation services non-project oriented IT personnel resources only
- The state term contract is not for IT Project Services or fixed-price agreements or any services requiring authorization for payment of milestone tasks
- Agencies can issue their own quotes for purchases under $35k and their own competitive solicitations for purchases over $35k
- A formal bid process is not required by the agency
- Hourly rates are classified, capped, and easily accessible to users before the buying process begins
- The RFQ process provides for further refinement and competition on price and service
HOW TO PURCHASE:
The State of Florida’s online procurement system, MyFloridaMarketplace (MFMP), is the preferred method for placing orders and making payments for this contract.
The Division of State Purchasing also has developed an eQuote template for this contract.
For more information about the services we provide under our pre-approved contracts please contact our
Business Development Team.