Contract Vehicles in the State of Maryland
The State of Maryland Department of Information Technology provides Master Contracts to streamline IT procurements. Image API has been awarded two Maryland Master Contracts: Commercial Off-the-Shelf Software (COTS) and Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+).
Maryland Commercial Off-the-Shelf Software (COTS)
Image API is a Master Contractor to ease procurement of COTS software (excludes SaaS), installation and training services, and maintenance. The statewide contract vehicle permits agencies to procure the following:
- Functional Area I: COTS Software (excluding Microsoft)
- Functional Area II: Installation and Training Services
- Functional Area III: Manufacturer’s Software Maintenance
Maryland Consulting and Technical Services + (COTS)
Image API is a Master Contractor (contract number 060B2490023-2016) for the procurement of Consulting and Technical Services, installation and training services, and maintenance. The statewide contract vehicle permits state and local government, municipalities, counties, as well as educational institutes to procure the following:
- Functional Area 1 – Enterprise Service Provider (ESP). Services to ensure that information systems are designed to capitalize on agency architectures and State IT standards, provide interoperability with other systems and networks, be reliable and maintainable, and make the most cost-effective use of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology and agency-wide and government-wide resources.
- Functional Area 3 – Electronic Document Management (conversion services, document and records retention/archiving). Service to establish or maintain electronic document imaging, document management, document workflow, and associated technologies.
- Functional Area 5 – Software Engineering. Service to provide full life cycle of a software system development. Process definition; requirements management (project planning, quality assurance, project tracking and oversight, organizational process focus); software metrics; software process assessments; software capability evaluations; software project management; software certification; software validation and verification; open systems; software architecture; software reengineering; software reuse; component-based software; software security; supervising software configuration management; and CASE tools.
- Functional Area 6 – Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance (perform data entry, maintain operational data storage and retrieval applications resident on diverse computer platforms. Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance services include: Data Center Technical Support/Operations, and Help Desk. At the State’s discretion, these services may be required to be provided externally to the requesting agency.
- Functional Area 8 – Application Service Provider (web-hosting, data warehousing). Combination of software, hardware and networking technologies to offer hosted, service-based applications
- Functional Area 10 – IT Management Consulting Services. The IT Management Consulting Services include any of the following types of services: IT enterprise architecture, systems review for architectural consistency, strategic planning assistance, project management services, Master Contractor assessments and risk assessment analysis.
- Functional Area 11 – Business Process Consulting Services. Streamlining business processes and the development, implementation and support of process improvements to eliminate redundancy, increase productivity, and reduce cost.