Image API an approved vendor on GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract
October 30, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tallahassee, FL – Image API is pleased to announce a GSA IT Schedule 70 contract award for its digital content management products. The contract number is 47QTCA18D001K.
As a GSA IT Schedule 70 contract holder, Image API provides government agencies and educational institutions with a streamlined procurement vehicle to acquire Software as a Service (SaaS), Term Software, and Professional Services for digital content management. Axiom Pro® and Axiom Digital Library™ products and services can be procured under the following Special Item Number (SIN) codes:
- SIN 132-40 Cloud Computing Services (SaaS)
- SIN 132-32 Term Software License
- SIN 132-51 IT Professional Services
Image API’s digital content management products are cost-effective and simple to procure, implement, and use. Going paperless can immediately improve productivity, reduce risks, and lower costs as well as improve the constituent experience. Paperless solutions are enabled by Image API digital content management products:
- Axiom Digital Library is a secure digital file cabinet that enables users to organize and search for documents with a few clicks, without digging through physical cabinets, boxes, or files.
- Axiom Pro offers secure and robust document management capabilities such as redaction, retention, workflow, and integration to automate manual tasks and enable process efficiencies.
SaaS products are highly secure, reliable and scalable and available in a private cloud powered by Amazon Web Services.
About Image API – Image API is a is a cloud solutions company with over two decades of experience in helping public sector clients go paperless and transforming the way they do work. They are based in Tallahassee, FL and have served clients in 16 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on Image API, or its products, services, or solutions, visit its website at www.imageapi.com.