imageapi Image API
As a Business Analyst (BA) at Image API, you will define solutions that solve business problems and meet stated objectives, elicit customer requirements through interviews by means of workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, translates user stories and new requirements into healthy backlog and keep in the order of prioritization defined by the Product owner\manager.
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a business anayst in computer software \ services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
- Experience with Team Collaboration Tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of IT SDLC methods and best practices.
- Able to work independently and in a team, rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker and performance-driven
- Ask questions objectively from different viewpoints
- Understanding technical constraints and the ability to work with the team find a solution
- Agile/Scrum Master certification and experience will be preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills necessary to communicate requirements, results and analysis of complex problems.
- Ability to conduct/manage sprint ceremonies – Daily Stand up, Sprint planning, Retrospective, Sprint Demo
- Ensure stories and tasks are properly estimated.
- Guidesand coaches the team on how to use scrum and agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products
- Encourage and facilitate cross-team collaboration and communication.
- Collaborate with other business analysts, ui\ux designers, product managers and developers from discovery to delivery
- Manage the expectations of diverse stakeholders and provide regular briefings to Client Leadership
- Create and maintain the requirements traceability matrix and other related documentation.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, standards and tools related to the business process discipline
- Create reports and provide product development dashboards to management and senior leadership.
- Work with QA team to ensure features and functions have been enabled correctly
- Assist in translating requirements and user stories into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Work with UI\UX designer and use prototypes, mockups, user journey flow to validate concepts with the end-users
- Update and independently decide on small UI/UX updates for product
- Help maintain the knowledge base
This role may work remote within the Eastern and Central time zones and does not qualify for sponsorship. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer