Website Image API, LLC
Are you an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer experienced in generating unique user-centric experiences?
Would you like to join a highly collaborative team dedicated to expanding our cloud native microservices platform using cutting edge technology?
If you are excited about creating the best user experience possible, we’d love for you to apply. Samples of your work are required.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
• Develop insightful and effective approaches to design problems by creating research insights and transforming them into user interfaces
• Collaborate with product managers and engineering team from discovery to delivery
• Design product experience across web, desktop, and mobile
• Use prototypes, mockups, user journey flow to validate concepts with the end-users
• Generate high-fidelity designs based on the validated concepts
• Establish and promote best practices and design standards
• Represent end-users in product decisions
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and shipping digital products across various platforms
• The ability to quickly prototype ideas in an iterative approach using tools like Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma or similar prototyping tools. Preferred knowledge of design animation tools like Flinto or Principle
• Exceptional understanding of design principles and industry standards
• Experience in building and maintaining style guide across all web, desktop, and mobile
• Willingness to work in a collaborative environment and open to constructive feedback
• Experience with validating designs with the end-users
• Empathy for end-users
• Understanding of technical constraints and the ability to adjust the design approach
• Natural inclination to always think MVP first
• Experience clearly documenting and communicating design decisions with the cross-functional teams
• A portfolio showcasing your design experience
• HTML/CSS development experience
This position does not qualify for sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.imageapi.com.