Website Image API
The IT Team Lead will lead a support team of IT professionals responsible for client support and continuing across the application support environments and the associated SDLC activities. The Production Support Team Lead works closely with clients and can independently resolve technical issues.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience in the IT industry
- 2-3 years of experience leading support efforts in a results oriented and process driven environment
- Experience in supporting enterprise applications running in AWS
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong fluency with Microsoft centric environment including SQL Server and Postgres
- Ability to work flexible hours and to lead the support team in a 24×7 operating environment
- AWS associate level certification desired
- Leads the Image API incident management process and team from incident reporting through resolution for all internal and external customer issues
- Provides subject matter expertise as required to identify, analyze, and resolve incidents and problems across client applications and their associated technologies across all layers of the OSI model
- High level of client interaction to ensure resolution of client issues in a timely and customer service focused area
This position does not qualify for sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.imageapi.com.