Website Image API
Connect faster to content, focus on what matters
Image API (IAPI) is looking for a successful and experienced (3-5 years) software sales professional to join our Market Development team in the Eastern U.S.
IAPI is focused on delivering innovative technology and services that solve the “paper-to-digital” problem for state & local government agencies. Our solution platform includes Software as a Service (SaaS) and enterprise document imaging services that eliminate the risks and operating burden of paper documents. Our company has a 25-year track record of success in solving these problems with software and services.
IAPI is built around an incredibly committed team who operate from a deeply held set of core values that focuses on people, relationships, and success. The Market Developer role is the critical representative of our company, brand, and solutions to our markets, prospects, and customers. Our Market Development team generates demand and wins for our customers and company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates, qualifies, and follows sales leads to acquire new and expansion business.
- Work with IAPI marketing, lobbyists, and/or consulting partners for demand generation in state & local agencies
- Establish relationships with key agency stakeholders & decision makers within IAPI’s Target Addressable Market (TAM) to identify sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for state & local agencies for growth & expansion Maintain working knowledge of market trends, competitive offerings, company sales goals/sales trends and future goals of Image API.
- Follows Image API MEDDPICC sales process for sales opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven success in State/Local public sector demand generation and sales
- Demonstrated experience of solution sales including SaaS and services
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, including developing and delivering sales presentations and proposals
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales objectives, including retiring quotas
- CRM funnel and pipeline management practices (SFDC is preferred)
- Understands how to plan and execute sales plan to maximize performance
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3-5 years of successful experience in market development and/or sales in software and services solutions
- 2+ years of experience in public sector sales
- SaaS Sales (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org