Website Image API, LLC
We are looking for a talented and motivated Test Automation Engineer to join our team at Image API who can hit the ground running and help take our testing process to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets.
Test Automation Engineers at Image API have a great desire to help architect quality control test solutions. They work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that relies on their automation/development expertise, flexibility, and cooperation. They are involved in every step of the process for testing our products –researching the best possible tools; determining effort and feasibility; designing, coding, documenting, and running automated tests; and contributing to our process and tooling.
We pride ourselves on technical excellence by using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed, working in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences and utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways.
Objective: This position is responsible for the analysis, design, development, documentation, execution, and reporting of manual and automated tests. They will work with product managers, business analysts and developers through the entire software development life cycle to support customer satisfaction, solution reliability, and developer productivity.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-science-related field and/or technical degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in maintaining the quality of a software solution
- 2+ years’ experience in software development or automated testing
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic understanding of software testing including analysis, documentation, processes, manual testing, automation frameworks, quality control tool sets and performance and stress testing
- Basic to intermediate software development experience and skills
- Basic understanding of continuous integration/deployment processes and tools
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Basic understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Understand security vulnerabilities and weaknesses and how they are exploited
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create systems and business test cases
- Create test data and execute manual and automated test scripts
- Log and generate accurate software problem defects/reports
- Participate in reviews of business requirements and design specifications
- Ensure proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
- Set up and perform automated tests
- Conduct performance and stress testing
- Improve testing processes, procedures, tools, and code through automation with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Grow our automation suite with our CI/CD pipeline and support developers
- Standardize and document testing procedures
- Learn, evaluate, and experiment with new technologies, tools, techniques, and processes
This position does not qualify for sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.imageapi.com.