imageapi Image API
The Site Reliability Engineer provides support and coordinates triage efforts to resolve technical issues for enterprise class applications that are hosted in AWS. This position will participate in providing 24×7 on call technical support for client systems. This position should also be able to solve problems dealing with complex systems using codified, scripted, or automated solutions.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in computer science is required
- 2 years of experience with cloud technologies (AWS Associate level certification preferred)
- 2 years of experience supporting large scale applications in an enterprise environment
- Experience building and maintain continuous integrations and deployment pipelines
- Experience identifying and creating useful systems’ metrics needed to maintain performance and availability
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to triage complex customer issues in an expedient and professional manner
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Responsible for completing coding assignments related to applications, testing, systems reliability, monitoring, alerting, build and deployments, and analytics.
- Assist in researching and applying new cloud technologies
- Act as a liaison between internal business units and development teams when needed
- Document reproducible issues in the product bug database
- Document solutions and techniques for resolving issues, ensuring information is available to the team through technical notes and the internal knowledge base
This role may work remote within the Eastern and Central time zones and does not qualify for sponsorship.