Website Image API, LLC
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer with a strong customer focus to craft unique, user-centric products and brand identity.
UI/UX designers at Image API have a keen sense of user priorities, marketplace trends, and product development practices. They work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that relies on their design expertise, flexibility, and cooperation. They are involved in every step of the process for designing products — researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows, designing mockups, designing high-fidelity UIs, creating style/usage/implementation guides for the team, assisting with implementation, determining effort and feasibility, and creating custom icons and graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience designing user interfaces and/or user experiences
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent understanding of graphics, layout, typography and UI best practices
- Experience with responsive design
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
- Experience with web accessibility standards and guidelines (ARIA, WCAG 2.0, ADA Section 508)
- Business-minded approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Passionate about understanding, applying, and teaching others about current and emerging UI/UX trends
- Experience with Bootstrap, Material
- Knowledge of agile processes
Apply through the Image API website including resume, work samples and salary requirements
This position does not qualify for sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.imageapi.com.