Data Collection and Storage
There are two primary ways that Image API, LLC collects data from this website, its products and services, or thru when engaging with the company digitally.
First, IAPI collects and stores any information you enter on our website or provide to us by engaging with our products and our other digital platforms. This could include filling out a form, registering for an event, posting on social media referencing Image API or IAPI, making a purchase, or digitally interfacing with the IAPI team.
Second, IAPI collects and stores any automatic information that is collected via administration of our website. This includes IP addresses, usage patterns, opening emails/clicking on links from IAPI, downloading content, browser type/cookies, access times, URL requested, etc.
Image API, LLC will only collect and store personal data for use in its business operations or to meet its legal obligations and will not sell any personal data collected from our website to any third-party provider.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
For Business Operations – IAPI uses the information collected to best facilitate its business relationship the user, to best support IAPI’s overall business activities, including the marketing of its products and services, and to improve the quality of our services offered to our customers.
For Legal Obligations – In certain cases, IAPI has a legal obligation to collect, store, use, and retain your personal information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- The right to access – You have the right to request IAPI for copies of your personal data collected and stored by IAPI. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IAPI correct any personal information collected and stored that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IAPI to complete personal information we have collected and stored that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IAPI erase your personal data it has collected and stored under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IAPI restrict the processing of your personal data we have collected and stored, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IAPI processing of your personal data we have collected and stored, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IAPI transfer the personal data we have collected and stored to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to opt-out – You have the right at anytime to opt-out/unsubscribe from any communications from IAPI, by either clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, or by contacting: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org